Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fitness Walks

Mommy got me out of the house early today and we went over to the West Side Highway by the river. She woke me up and I was feeling kinda sluggish. I put up a little resistance but it did me no good, so I thought I better humor her and get my workout in. I've lost two of my 5lb winter weight gain, and I must admit I like being able to see my waist again.Just because I've been spayed doesn't mean I have to let it all go to pot. I'm only 2, I have years of cuteness ahead of me.
We went by the dog park, and I just wonder why all those suckers think that's so cool. Meh. I'd rather let them watch as I saunter by...I have NO interest in other dogs. In fact, they just get in my way, and sometimes I have to school them and let them know who the diva is, you know? That gangly wet goofy tall-azzz schnauzer better STEP the next time he sees me...cuz I'm not havin him shake his wet butt all over MY pretty coat. I think not. I'd rather play at home...much more comfy.


I met a nice event planner named James who thought I was pretty, he didn't reach down over my head, so...he earned a sniff. Finally after two hours we high stepped home, I was exhausted and needed a nice long nap before I got my FAVORITE treat...this nice big frozen bullystick. MMMMM the perfect treat for a perfect day.